Based on the need for strengthening the Internal Audit Department, the Service seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the under-listed positions:-Based on the need for strengthening the Internal Audit Department, the Service seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the under-listed positions:-
Internal Auditor - Job Grade “7” – Three (3) vacancies
Reporting to Principal Internal Auditor, overall responsibility will be effective implementation of audit programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct audit field work including financial, operational and information systems audits as required within the Service.
- Prepare reports on audit findings for review by the Supervisor.
- Preparation and review of audit programs.
- Maintain sufficient adequate audit working papers relating to audit assignments undertaken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or information systems.
- Must be a holder of CPA Part I (Section 2)
- Minimum one (1) year demonstrable experience gained in an Internal Audit department of a reputable organization or audit firm.
- Computer literate
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees to the address below not later than 12th November, 2018 at 4.00pm.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 - 00100
Short-listed candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:-
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (Where applicable).
- Clearance from Kenya Credit Reference Bureau.
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
KWS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard, youth, women, people living with disabilities and those from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.